Credit Risk and Management
For almost 24+ years now, Cybersoft has been an integral part of Credit and Risk Management companies' process to build, maintain, monitor and update the data and information that goes into their risk assessment models, tools and products. Among the records that we extract data from are:
Cybersoft captures data from publicly recorded documents filed with the State, Courts and County Recorders' offices. Among these records are:
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCCSs)
- Data Capture from image files, microfilm or online.
- UCC capture involves keying the following: filing information, debtor information, secured party information.
- Extract all the Collateral Information.
- Tax Liens
- Mechanics Liens
- Notices of Default
- Notices of Acceptance & Releases
The Captured Information from the above public documents include:
- Party Names (e.g. grantor, grantee, lender, and title company)
- Type of transactions and sale amount
- Terms of Mortgage Policy
- Grantee Vesting
- Sale qualifier
- Transfer type
- Legal Descriptions
- Filing information
- Debtor information
- Secured party information
- Index Information: Document No, Page No., Book No., Image Names and Page Ranges
We gather all bankruptcy petitions within 4 hours of filing with the Courts. Bankruptcy courts are monitored up to 5 times a day to make sure that we immediately have the petitions within 3 to 4 hours of posting.
A vital part of risk management is keeping abreast on the status of vendors or customers. We monitor press releases 24/7 for "NEWSWORTHY" events relating to certain companies or industries. We have a team of analysts who read through and analyze news events taken from various newswires and create a summary of each article.
Press releases are analyzed according to news categories:
- News on government contracts
- Negative Press Releases
- Change of Officers
- Earning Updates
- Closing of Branch
- Joint Venture
- Purchase of Asset
- Sale of Asset