Mortgage Backed Securitization Analysis Reports
What we do
Cybersoft provides quality MBSA reports to customers who are in need of a product that provides insight and basis which can eventually undertake legal action either in favor of or against banks and servicing companies who hold them accountable through a foreclosure process.
We do the work for you
Rather than lining up in law firms and lenders or going through the long, tedious process yourself, we do it for you as accurately as possible, without wasting any of your time. Our MBSA reports capture and produce factual findings from the original closing of the loan through the myriad steps in the substitutions of trustees, assignments if they were recorded, the notices of default or trustee sale, and identify the entity undertaking the foreclosure in the name of the noteholder.
What we guarantee you
This report is designed to inform the homeowner, law firm, lender or servicer and provide their attorneys factual basis for legal action. It is our goal to maintain the highest level of standards and we guarantee you that our factual findings are supported by documentation and data.
How we do it for you:
A large number of counties in the United States utilize an automated Official Records System. Images of these official records are indexed prior to insertion into the system. The indexing process requires us to perform Page to Document association prior to capturing information such as:
- Our Chain of Title information is searched and validated at the county level to ensure accuracy. It is also cross checked and scrubbed using additional subscription based data services as needed.
- Our financial data subscriptions that acquire loan servicing information from lenders and servicers is a standard data source and included in our product costs
- Our manpower complement and systematic processing enables us to scale based upon demand.
- We publish Service Level Agreements that guide our performance and and closely monitor and track each metric to ensure accurate, consistent and timely deliveries
- Our Quality Control process ensures each report generated is subjected to multiple checks by our Quality Assurance Analysts throughout our process.
- It is important to note that our analyses are based exclusively on the documentation provided and information available through public searches and in some cases subscriptions to financial reporting sites.
- Our cost per report is unmatched in the market based on content, quality, accuracy and timeliness of delivery.